Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Dee & Christy


Took a chance on Dee offering way less than what she was asking for, surprisingly not only did she accept but she had something to give me...Christy! So I ended up having my first menage a trois. I guess they needed their fixes that bad...needless to say it wasn't all that, not anything on their part though Christy's skills blew Dee's out of the water...pun intended, but myself having "attention deficit disorder" I found it hard to concentrate on two that I'd of preferred just having one.


Damage - $ 
Holes - Dee 2, Christy 3 
Ethnicity - white trash (both) 
Issues - drugs, mental 
Management - 2 pimps, one a middle aged East Indian and the other a high school kid in private school uniform somewhere around 16-18...I think the two may be a "couple" also 
Chocolate lover - prefers curry 
Bra size - Dee big and saggy, Christy b-cups 
Grooming - Dee shaved, Christy landing strip 
Underarm Smell Meter - Dee slight, Christy mild 
Shots on Goal - legs and inner thighs for both 
Rating - Dee *** good sloppy head but kind of spacey, Christy ***** went way out of the way despite Dee probably kept all if not most of it






No comments:

Post a Comment