Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Candy



Candy, not to be confused with the previous mentioned Candie was one of the more popular working girls in the area. I heard so much about her but didn't particularly go to see her as I'm not really into gingers, but the raving was endless and I had to take a test ride. I show up at her dumpy trailer, the inside is all decorated with vinyl record covers on the wall and lots of satanic and wicca shit. Conversing with her I realized thus far she is just about the only bonafide normal hooker I've met...no drugs, no pimps, just trying to make a few bucks in the shit economy. Had a great time with Candy, great head, good use of tongue and slurping every angle, if there was an Olympic event for cock suckers she'd win the gold. Unfortunately all she has is part of this month's rent for her dumpy trailer. Candy has since quit the biz, she is getting married, and is now pregnant and probably due anytime now...I heard from a buddy she's been fucking a few select "regulars" while her fiance' is at work. Reportedly this started after she had DirectTV hooked up to her dumpy trailer. 


Damage - $$ 
Holes - 2 
Ethnicity - Southern, claimed to be part Cherokee Indian but so does everyone else 
Issues - just a wiccan with no Judeo-Christian morals 
Management - independent 
Chocolate lover - considering she has a Confederate flag for a tramp stamp, I doubt it 
Bra size - huge and perfect 
Grooming - shaved 
Underarm Smell Meter - faint 
Shots on Goal - 1-0 me down the throat 
Rating - ****1/2







No comments:

Post a Comment