Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sassy


Sassy from Ireland was a rather lame experience. Before meeting up I noticed two African-American "gentlemen" observing me, one was clearly 1/2 white, and they started walking towards me as I was parking. A little too close for comfort I motioned to show them I am fully insured by Smith & Wesson, to which they backed off. When I met Sassy at her room I told her of what was going on and she told me not to worry.She tried up-charging me from the get-go and was all about rules rules rules...you can't do this, you can't do that...I told her "I guess anal is out of the question?" to which she said "it was extra $"...now this bitch didn't want my finger inside her twat but she had no problem with my penis up her ass? Unreal. After we finished she went behind the curtains and was texting in a fury, I assumed to the previously mentioned "gentlemen", I was out the door and she told me to go tell her "brother" to come to the room, I asked who was her brother...she said the "light-skinned African-American" as if surprised I didn't notice the "resemblance", needless to say I didn't meet nor cared about her brother and avoided what was a probable set up for robbery. 


Damage - $$$ 
Holes - 2, 3rd input extra 
Ethnicity - Irish immigrant, left poverty to America to find those gold paved streets...instead found a Motel 6 with weekly rates 
Issues - drugs, mental 
Management - 2 pimps, one of which supposedly her brother 
Chocolate lover - read review 
Bra size - ample 
Grooming - shaved 
Underarm Smell Meter - slight 
Shots on Goal - all over the bed spread, to which she panicked...probably had to take a beating from her "brother" and sugar daddy 
Rating - **1/2




No comments:

Post a Comment