Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Rebecca


Next to Candie, Rebecca was the worst experience I have had. In fact she robbed me, that's the problem when you're doing something that technically you are not allowed to do. I show up at her notel, her face kind of reminds me of a grouper, big bulging eyes and liver bubble lips. Seemed like a nice girl...we discuss the "donation"...donated...she's sucking my dick...not bad not great. About 2 minutes into it the ghetto rap music she has playing is getting on my nerves, I asked her if she could put something else...it was then I said "you wouldn't like the music I listen to", I meant nothing by it, I thought I was making a joke...she took it as a slam to her. She went to text and then asked me to leave the room because they're delivering food...I didn't know at the time but I fell for the oldest trick in the book...when you're doing an incall, do not leave the room because you ain't getting back in. I'm waiting outside. I see what looks like some punk kid then go in her room, I then get a text from Rebecca thanking me for my time but she cannot finish. I replied she could give me back some of my green. She replied "no refunds". We proceeded to get into a war of words via text when her boyfriend comes out with an automatic blazing, fortunately like the typical whigga he was aiming sideways...(Note: to you "gangstas" out there from someone who has actual experience with firearms...it's impossible to hit a target firing like that, I'm not going to bother explaining a simple concept of physics to people who cannot even graduate an F rated public school in the hood but trust me on this)...still I peeled out of there and almost ran over a wino in the process. Reportedly Rebecca and her boo left town because they were scared of me...considering my only offense is a parking ticket I received...in 1994, I don't know what homeboy be scared of. 

Damage - $$ 
Holes - 1...for about 2 minutes 
Ethnicity - Puerto Rican 
Issues - pills, mental 
Management - another Slim Shady who's just imitating by having his girlfriend suck and fuck strange cocks so he doesn't have to work 
Chocolate lover - reportedly hardcore and notorious in Atlanta and DC areas 
Bra size - sagging pancake tits 
Grooming - peach fuzz 
Underarm Smell Meter - ripe 
Shots on Goal - unused...stocked in reserves    
Rating - NO STARS







No comments:

Post a Comment